Disappointing news …

Had the vet out last night to pregnancy check Gwen.  She’s not bred.  I cannot tell you how disappointed I am.  Now I need to find someone to artificially inseminate her.  I’m on the fence about the whole thing now.  I’m worried that she may be difficult to get bred now.  I guess we’ll just wait and see, but I’m afraid Gwen’s future as a milk cow may be coming to an end.

Until later …