Got Fern back on Sunday. She seems to be out of heat, which is a good thing. Wally and I still got the wire under her run so nothing could dig in or out and we got the cover up over her run. Wally used some self-tapping bolts to screw the poles that support the tarp into the pieces that attach to the run so the supports should stay up both on Fern’s run and the run where I keep my ATV. I’ll buy the conduit and hardware to make one for Gel’s run this week and we’ll get a cover over his run next weekend. It all looks good.
We had bad storms Sunday morning starting around 1 AM. They were so bad, they scared me! We got a lot of rain. Driving down 321 on Sunday, I saw that the low-lying fields were flooded. I haven’t seen that in a long time.
I took the above photograph in both RAW and jpg format and using Photoshop’s RAW Camera converter I played around with this image. Below is the same image shot in jpg format and edited using just Photoshop. Can you see the differences?
I am still learning how to use the RAW converter and I’m sure there was a lot more I could have done with the photograph, but what I could see and do was incredibly slick.
Here are two more images, not edited in RAW:
On the way back, I got my ATV stuck in the mud. I tried for almost an hour to get it out. I tried to push it out and ended up falling in the mud and came out of there covered in mud from head to foot. I had to walk all the way back up to Red’s to get him to come down and pull me out. Fun in the mud!
My new puppy’s name is Kitty. I hope to get some snap shots of her this morning before I go to work. While out in the woods I got a couple of letter photographs for my class and took the stationary images that I needed for this week.